- Model Railways
- GRAHAM FARISH
- OO - Train Sets
- OO - Diesel & Electric Locos
- OXFORD RAIL
- OO - Steam Locos
- OO - Diesel/Elec Multiple Units
- OO - SOUND LOCOMOTIVES
- OO - Coaches
- OO - Wagons
- OO - Track & Track Accessories
- OO - Building & Trackside Kits
- N - Sets
- N - Diesel & Electric Locos
- N - Steam Locos
- N - Coaches
- N - Wagons
- N - Track & Track Accessories
- N - Building & Trackside Kits
- Electrical Accessories
- Radio Control
- Model Kits
- Planes & Rockets etc
- Steam Engines
- Die Cast
1/10 IC 4WD RTR Wildfire Off Road Buggy (2.4GHz)
- 4WD for ultimate off-road handling.
- Strong and rugged braced chassis.
- Shaft drive system with front and rear differentials.
- Powerful 15 CXP glow engine and tuned pipe.
- 2.4GHz steer wheel transmitter.
- Durable long travel adjustable shocks.
- High grip long wear tyres suit a variety of surfaces.
- Aluminium front / rear shock towers.
- Large fuel tank with sprung quick-load cap.
- Oil filled coil-over long-travel shocks.
What's in the box
- 1 x 100% factory assembled Wildfire buggy.
- 1 x 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter.
- 1 x Shock spacer set.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Designed for out-and-out fun and built to last, HBX has designed durability into the Wildfire and treated it to an impressive and spirited performance. At the heart is the proven and powerful 15 CPX pull-start glow engine and tuned pipe, a combination that offers quick and easy starting, reliable throttling and instant power when and where it counts. Of course, power is one thing but it’s useless unless it’s properly managed and this is where the Wildfire really scores. From the high-quality spur gear, through the tough, ball raced, central drive shaft to the rugged front and rear differentials and out via high-quality dog bone shafts to the high grip tyres, there’s no weak link. Add crisp and precise steering via a high-torque servo, smooth and powerful braking, an adjustable suspension that boasts smooth, coil-over long-travel shocks, and this sure-footed combination will tackle even the most demanding terrain. It’s a buggy for those with an eye on quality and a desire for performance.
|Ground clearance (mm):||25|
|Wheel diameter (mm):||89|
Needed to complete
- 1 x Gallon of suitable glow fuel.
- 1 x Glow plug igniter and charger.
- 1 x Fuel filling bottle.
- 7 x AA batteries for transmitter (3) and receiver (4).
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: