- Model Railways
- GRAHAM FARISH
- OO - Train Sets
- OO - Diesel & Electric Locos
- OXFORD RAIL
- OO - Steam Locos
- OO - Diesel/Elec Multiple Units
- OO - SOUND LOCOMOTIVES
- OO - Coaches
- OO - Wagons
- OO - Track & Track Accessories
- OO - Building & Trackside Kits
- N - Sets
- N - Diesel & Electric Locos
- N - Steam Locos
- N - Coaches
- N - Wagons
- N - Track & Track Accessories
- N - Building & Trackside Kits
- Electrical Accessories
- Radio Control
- Model Kits
- Planes & Rockets etc
- Steam Engines
- Die Cast
- Low center of gravity chassis to help you stay on your wheels.
- Ball bearing supported high performance drivetrain ensures strength and durability.
- High grip tires with aggressive tread design keep you locked in.
- Mini big bore oil-filled bladder top shocks with adjustable ride height.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Planetary gear differentials.
- High intensity front and rear LEDs keep you driving, even after dark.
What's in the box
- 1 x Helion Animus 18MT 4WD Monster Truck
- 1 x HRSS-2 2.4GHz transmitter
- 1 x 1100mAh NiMH battery
- 1 x AC wall charger
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual
- 1 x 4-way cross wrench
- 1 x 1.5mm L-wrench
- 1 x Antenna tube
Here at Helion we work for our customers to deliver on a promise of performance and value never before seen in RC. The Helion Animus 18MT offers the next generation of 1/18th scale performance with unprecedented features, handling, and value. Helion RC design engineers have optimized the Animus platform for the latest generation of bashers and enthusiasts. First, the proportional all-weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in forward and reverse. Paired with a 370-size brushed motor, this combo is outstanding, accelerating the 18MT to speeds of over 20mph.
Utilizing one of the most competitive 2.4GHz radios in its class we bring specs that are typically found in high-end radios. Additionally, integrated features like fully proportional controls and steering dual rate (D/R) remain easy for users of all experience levels. Finally, the drivetrain has been updated with new heavy-duty differentials so it’s ready when you are for the optional Radient Reaktor brushless power system.
Needed to complete
- 8 x AA-size batteries for the transmitter
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: