- Model Railways
- GRAHAM FARISH
- OO - Train Sets
- OO - Diesel & Electric Locos
- OXFORD RAIL
- OO - Steam Locos
- OO - Diesel/Elec Multiple Units
- OO - SOUND LOCOMOTIVES
- OO - Coaches
- OO - Wagons
- OO - Track & Track Accessories
- OO - Building & Trackside Kits
- N - Sets
- N - Diesel & Electric Locos
- N - Steam Locos
- N - Coaches
- N - Wagons
- N - Track & Track Accessories
- N - Building & Trackside Kits
- Electrical Accessories
- Radio Control
- Model Kits
- Planes & Rockets etc
- Steam Engines
- Die Cast
A 6-channel, 2.4GHz, digital radio system featuring Hitecs acclaimed air radio protocol (Hitec Red) and thats suitable for pairing with Hitec Red-enabled Ares models
- Bullet-proof 2.4GHz Hitec Red protocol.
- Pairs with Ares models that are pre-equipped with Hitec Red technology.
- Digital trims on all four primary channels.
- Servo reversing on all four primary channels.
- Adjustable stick length and tension.
- Switched 5th and 6th channels.
- Delta mixing option.
- Easy swap between Mode 1 and 2.
- Metal carry handle and folding antenna.
- Neck strap eyelet.
What's in the box
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x KA-6 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 1 x 6-channel full range 2.4GHz receiver
The IKONNIK KA-6 is a full range. 2.4GHz, 6-channel radio thats simple to use yet offers all the basic features you need for sport models, park flyers and many quads on the market. Better yet, because IKONNIK has licensed the use of Hitecs acclaimed bullet-proof radio link technology, you can save on your next Ares model by looking for the Hitec Red logo on the package to confirm that your new KA-6 can be used to fly Ares PTF (Pair to Fly) aircraft. Its a combination that makes the KA-6 the perfect radio for cost-conscious pilots looking to quickly add to their fleet with the purchase of one of the growing number of Hitec Red-enabled aircraft coming from Ares.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: