Your shopping cart is empty!
- Model Railways
- GRAHAM FARISH
- OO - Train Sets
- OO - Diesel & Electric Locos
- OXFORD RAIL
- OO - Steam Locos
- OO - Diesel/Elec Multiple Units
- OO - SOUND LOCOMOTIVES
- OO - Coaches
- OO - Wagons
- OO - Track & Track Accessories
- OO - Building & Trackside Kits
- N - Sets
- N - Diesel & Electric Locos
- N - Steam Locos
- N - Coaches
- N - Wagons
- N - Track & Track Accessories
- N - Building & Trackside Kits
- Electrical Accessories
- Radio Control
- Model Kits
- Planes & Rockets etc
- Steam Engines
- Die Cast
Each tank is moulded accurately with a high level of detail, then hand airbrushed in an accurate scheme so it really looks the part. Using working rubberised tracks this micro tank is fully mobile and is capable of climbing up to 25 degree gradients.
The transmitter has a built in speaker for engine noise as you drive, including engine start-up. Steer with the left hand controller stick and use the right to rotate the turret to take aim at your opponents before they get you. When you have your target in your sights press the left hand shoulder button to fire the machine gun and the right hand shoulder button to fire the cannon. The cannon rocks the tank and makes a firing noise as infra-red light is shot at your opponent.
This is where things get interesting, you can team up with up to 3 more players and their tanks (4 in total) and select from two teams to stage mock battle in you desk or table at home. Each player gets 5 lives and there is an LED indicator to show how many you have left, shaking each time you get shot until your tank is disabled. The winner is the last player standing, while every other tank has been disabled! Lots of fun to be had with this unique product.
Playing times of up to 15 minutes can be achieved & the intelligent binding system allows any tank to be bound to one transmitter.
• Realistic hand airbrushed weathering
• Accurate decals pre-installed
• Battle against other tanks using infra-red (4 tanks, 2 teams)
• Damage indicator LED
• Makes noise and rocks when cannon fired
• Machine gun button with noise
• Working realistic rubber tracks
• Rotating turret
• Realistic engine noise
• Rechargeable tank battery
• Easy to use controller (fully proportional)
• Display base included
Required for Use: 4 x 'AA' batteries for the controller.
Check the Waltersons Facebook Page for more videos here: https://www.facebook.com/Waltersons-Industry-133902600044371/
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: