- Model Railways
- GRAHAM FARISH
- OO - Train Sets
- OO - Diesel & Electric Locos
- OXFORD RAIL
- OO - Steam Locos
- OO - Diesel/Elec Multiple Units
- OO - SOUND LOCOMOTIVES
- OO - Coaches
- OO - Wagons
- OO - Track & Track Accessories
- OO - Building & Trackside Kits
- N - Sets
- N - Diesel & Electric Locos
- N - Steam Locos
- N - Coaches
- N - Wagons
- N - Track & Track Accessories
- N - Building & Trackside Kits
- Electrical Accessories
- Radio Control
- Model Kits
- Planes & Rockets etc
- Steam Engines
- Die Cast
DYNAM TIGER MOTH BIPLANE 1270mm w/o TX/RX/Batt
Summer 1932. You are sat in the cockpit of the classic Tiger Moth, decked in goggles and leather flying jacket as you fly over the English countryside... OK, unfortunately it's 2013 but at least you can dream with this new additionto the Dynam range.
This semi-scale ARTF electric model features classic scale touches to make this model a must have at the field. All electronics are installed, all you need to do is add your choice of TX/RX and battery.
- Wingspan: 1270mm
- Overall Length: 1050mm
- Wing Loading: 41g/d?
- Servo: 9gx4pcs
- Speed Controller: 40A Brushless
- Motor Size: BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner
- Flying Weight: 1450g (51.2oz)
Required to Fly: Assembly of Plane, 4 Channel Radio Transmitter & Receiver, 14.8v 2200mah Li-Po Battery and compatible charger.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: